Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tula Pink 's Salt Water

Salt Water is now available in my Etsy shop.   I'm stoked!  Salt Water is my first order as a fabric retailer, and this collection wasn't chosen arbitrarily.  This young lady spent five years in the navy actually, ho ho ho.  It's pretty darn fabulous, and I think you'll love it (the fabric... not the navy, lol!)  #TulaTroops


I hope you take the time to subscribe to Pattern Crush's e-mail newsletter for exclusive discounts & store news, and/or subscribe to the blog feed.  You can also follow via Twitter or Facebook for discounts.  The newsletter will be exclusively store-related content, and this blog is, well, whatever I wish. :) 

Which brands would you like to see me carry next?
Thank you so much!

x Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thank you so much!